Free Domestic Shipping $75 or more!
Thick Hammered Band - Quad Espresso Jewelry

Thick Hammered Band

Regular price $56.00 Sale

This ring is a statement piece for sure. It's hammered to create a shiny, shimmery texture that catches the light at every angle. The big difference between this ring and other ones in my shop, is that this is 12/20k gold filled, for 14/20k gold filled.. and also it being a much thicker, sturdier ring. (1/20 number indicates that one-twentieth of the piece, or 5%, is solid 12K gold, while the remaining 19/20 (95%) is made with a base metal alloy. GF stands for gold-filled.)

Gold Filled metal is a beautiful, affordable alternative to solid gold and can be worn by people with sensitive skin. Gold filled metal is made with solid gold pressure bonded to the wire and is over 100 times thicker than plated gold. Durable & tarnish resistant, these rings are suitable for daily wear.